Monday, February 14, 2011

The Beauty of Joie


 
Joie will always be one of my favorite designers. This past summer, I worked at a boutique that carried Joie clothing. Every time I unpacked the box of the week's newest items, I craved at least two or three things per shipment. This top is Joie's Liza top. Made of silk with one of the most gorgeous backs I've ever seen, the top is perfect for a night out. I prefer this look worn with hair up because the sexiness of a backless top must be shown off. I paired the top with the Sunburst Pendant Necklace by Nicole Richie's line House of Harlow 1960. Her collection never fails to be glamorous yet edgy. I love the leather detail within the 14k gold-plated border, and the sunburst symbol is one of her most famous designs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment